IMPORTANT! THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THESE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS") GOVERN THE USE OF THE Foyt Family Wines WEBSITE (THE "WEB SITE") BY YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS "YOU"). BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FOYT FAMILY WINES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AFTER SUCH CHANGES ARE POSTED TO THE WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. PLEASE CONSULT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGULARLY.
1. Scope. These Terms and Conditions govern Your use of the Web site. These Terms and Conditions, however, do not apply to Foyt Family Wines products or services, which are the subject of separate agreements.
2. Permitted Use. You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Web site solely for Your informational use in evaluating Foyt Family Wines and its products and services. You may not use the Web site for any other purpose without Foyt Family Wines express prior written consent, including, without limitation, any commercial purpose. For example, You may not and may not authorize any other person or entity (“Person”) to (i) frame the Web site or any portion thereof (whereby the Web site or a portion thereof will appear on a user’s screen with a portion of another web site, or with content or advertising of any Person without Foyt Family Wines consent), or (ii) Co-brand the Web site or any portion thereof. "Co-branding" means the display of a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any Person in such a manner reasonably likely to give a user of the Web site the impression that such the Person is associated or affiliated with Foyt Family Wines, or has the right to display, publish, transmit or distribute the Website or content accessible within the Web site. In addition, You may not and may not authorize any Person to link to any part of the Web site without Foyt Family Wines prior written consent. You agree to cooperate with Foyt Family Wines in causing any unauthorized framing, Co-branding, linking or similar activity to immediately cease. You may not take any action that violates our Acceptable Use Policy.
3. Proprietary Information. You acknowledge and agree that as between Foyt Family Wines and You, Foyt Family Wines is the owner of all right, title and interest in the Web site and all content accessible within the Web site (the "Content"), including, without limitation, all trademarks, service marks, trade names, patent rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights with respect thereto. You will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute sublicense or otherwise transfer or make available to others, or edit, modify or create any derivative works of all or any part of the Web site or the Content, without the express written consent of Foyt Family Wines, other than limited printed copies of materials that you may need for Your own use and that contains all of Foyt Family Wines copyright and other notices. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You will not use any systematic retrieval process including without limitation, scrapers, robots, or bots, to collect, create, or compile Content or other data from Foyt Family Wines web site.
4. Disclaimer. You will have access to a variety of third party sources of content through the use of the Web site and the Internet. Foyt Family Wines has made no effort to verify the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in any such sources, including, without limitation, any other website that you can link to from the Web site. Accordingly, Foyt Family Wines has no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content provided by any other Person contained on or obtained through the Web site. You acknowledge and agree that any access, use or reliance on any such third party content is at Your own risk. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Foyt Family Wines, Foyt Family Wines does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services of any other Person on the Web site or the Internet in any way. You also understand and agree that Foyt Family Wines does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Web site or through the Internet will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code that may adversely effect You, Your computer or computer systems or Your data or files. In addition, you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data.
ACCESS TO AND YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, NATURE OR DESCRIPTION EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICES, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS THE SAME.
6. Limitation on Liability. Foyt Family Wines , ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY TO USE THE WEB SITE AS PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
7. Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold Foyt Family Wines, its licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors and contractors (the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from Your breach of any of these Terms And Conditions or any other terms, conditions, policies or procedures contained on the Web site, including, without limitation, any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of Your use of the information accessed from the Web site.
8. Trademarks. Foyt Family Wines is a registered trademark, and the Foyt Family Wines logo and other Foyt Family Wines marks appearing on the Web Site are either registered or unregistered trademarks of Foyt Family Wines. Other trademarks, service marks and logos appearing in this Web site are the property of Foyt Family Wines, its content providers or other third parties. Foyt Family Wines, its content providers and such third parties retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks or logos.
a. Headings. The headings of sections of these Terms and Conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not be admissible in any action to alter, modify or interpret the contents of any section hereof.
b. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The validity and effect of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. The parties expressly disclaim application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING CONCERNING THE WEB SITE, ITS USE, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR CONCERNING ANY OTHER POLICY OR PROCEDURE OF THE COMPANY REGARDING USE OF THE WEBSITE, MUST BE BROUGHT IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS (AND OF THE APPROPRIATEAPPELLATE COURTS THEREFROM) IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING; AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH YOU MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OF ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH COURT OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING WHICH IS BROUGHT IN ANY SUCH COURT HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM.
d. Severability. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be exercised and are applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render these Terms and Conditions illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall apply with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
e. Waiver. No failure or delay on the part of Foyt Family Wines to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by Foyt Family Wines preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by Foyt Family Wines to any breach of or default in any of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
Foyt Family Wines is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites as well as the privacy of our actual customers, affiliates, subscribers and registered resellers. For visitors, we've structured our web sites so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. For customers, affiliates, subscribers and registered resellers, once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with Foyt Family Wines.
2. The Information We Collect
Foyt Family Wines may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where Users are invited to volunteer such information. Foyt Family Wines may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We may use "cookies" to track how Users use our Web site. A cookie is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the Users' PC and use to identify the User should they visit the Web site again. While not all of the information that we collect from Users is personally identifiable, it may be associated with personally identifiable information that Users provide us through our Web site. When you sign up for Foyt Family Wines’ services, you provide us with both contact and payment information. Contact information typically includes your name, address, and phone number. Payment information typically includes your credit card number. We may also track how you were referred to our web site. For example, which search engine you used or which advertisement you clicked on. While you are a Foyt Family Wines customer, we manage information with regard to your account status, choice of services, and customer logs. In addition, we may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of those communications.
3. How We Use Information
We use the contact information you provide us to establish our service for you. We use payment information for payment processing purposes only. We use tracking information to determine which means or advertising is most effective for us. We create and maintain other information such as customer account status, choice of services, and customer logs in the normal course of providing service. Foyt Family Wines may provide you with information about products or services offered by third parties, which may be of interest to you or to enable you to take advantage of special partner programs. Foyt Family Wines may also use customer information to provide customers with system information or information about new or upgraded products.
4. Disclosure of Information
Foyt Family Wines may disclose information collected from Users to trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners who will use the information for the purposes outlined above. We may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from Users to investors and potential partners. Finally, we may transfer information collected from Users in connection with a sale of Foyt Family Wines’ business. We will not otherwise disclose customer personal and account information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Foyt Family Wines, our customers, or others, or where Foyt Family Wines has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
5. Maintenance of Information
Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
Foyt Family Wines uses the best method shipping platform to utilize the most economical, efficient and quality conscious shipment of wine to our customer. We ship on Mondays for most orders and will delay shipments to avoid temperature extremes. If your order needs to arrive by a particular date, such as for a gift or prior to travel, note in your order. We charge our customer only what it costs us to have your wine packed and shipped to you safely and legally.
All wine is sold in California and title passes to the buyer in California. We make no representation as to the legal right of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of California. By placing an order with us, you authorize us to release your wine to a third party carrier who will deliver your order to you.
We strongly recommend delivery of wine shipments to a business, rather than a residential address. Shipment of wine requires an adult signature. If an adult (21 years or older with proper identification of age) is not available to receive this package, additional attempts to deliver will be made. If these attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to the distribution center it originated from, resulting in additional shipping costs.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order please contact us within 3 days of receipt of your order for assistance.